- Registered Queensland Valuer and Accredited Member of the Australian Property Institute available for professional non-bank mortgage valuation work.
- Resumption and compensation Valuation for Councils or companies.
- Specializing in rural properties, urban fringe and development lands.
- Evaluation of land and crop damage, land disturbance, equipment rates and time charges.
- Damage estimates including fire, tree/vegetation and livestock, for insurance companies, adjusters, owners and other interested parties, with assistance in subsequent settlements.
- Rail, pipeline, power, telecom, road and canal right of way negotiations.
- Negotiations for acquisition of surface leases for access roads, well sites, plant and battery sites.
- Rental review of existing leases.
- Compensation damage settlements for various surface construction projects.
- Co-ordination of community consultation and collaborative processes.
- Experienced with property rating valuations and appeals.
- Feasibility Studies and Cost/Benefit Analysis.
- Impact Assessments and Regional Analysis.
- Land Use Planning and reclassification investigations.
- Preparation and maintenance of Land Files.
- Preparation of evidence and documentation, representation and appearances in connection with resumption, arbitration and other litigation in land related matters.
- Supervision of surface construction and remediation procedures of pipelines, well sites and production facilities.
- Soil and vegetation analysis, management and weed control programs.